In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

His New Toy

Recently, Geoff and I found ourselves in a position where we needed transportation. We were both still driving our parents cars and decided we needed to provide for ourselves now that we have gotten ourselves on our feet. In addition to buying a car, we also bought this beauty. A lot of people have been asking me if it makes me nervous. And yes, it does. We had many long conversations about if whether or not it was a good decision. But this motorcycle gets 70 mpg and it makes more sense to us, then buying a second vehicle. He wears his leather jacket, gloves, and helmet whenever he rides it, and so do I. You are only young once! So we are taking advantage of our youth and definitely having a good time. (Plus he looks pretty good driving this ;) ) He promised me that he would return to me in one piece every night, and I completely trust him. Plus, he said this has always been one of his dreams and I love the look on his face every time he rides it, knowing his dreams are coming true! So have fun Geoff, and BE SAFE!!

1 comment:

  1. SO SCARY! I could NEVER let Danny do this, even if it saved us money! lol. Glad to see you're doing well! Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete